Precise and powerful performance
VACON® NXP Air Cooled drives offer precision and power to applications that require a robust and dynamic performance. Available in a complete power range up to 2 MW, they are provided as wall-mounted, standalone enclosed and IP00 modules.
The drives provide optimized motor control for both induction and permanent magnet motors, and gearless drive applications and paralleling solutions for high-power motors. Fast fieldbus options and exceptional programming flexibility ensure the drives are easily integrated into any plant’s automation system. Engineering time and costs can be saved due to the high number of standardized options and reduced system complexity.
Supply voltages and power range
3 x 208-240 V...0.55-90 kW
3 x 380-500 V...1.5-1200 kW
with DriveSynch 1.5-4000 kW
3 x 525-690 V...2.0-2000 kW
with DriveSynch 2.0-4500 kW
Features and benefits
- Easy integration into any plant’s automation system thanks to fast fieldbus options and exceptional programming flexibility
- Investment costs are minimized as no additional external modules are needed and the drives are supplied with five built-in expansion slots for additional I/O, fieldbus and functional safety boards
- Fast response to changes due to dynamic open- and closed-loop vector control
- The drive’s DC fans fulfill the ERP2015 directive on decreasing fan losses and significantly increase the reliability and lifetime of the fan
- The lifetime of the drive and critical components are extended as a result of coated printed circuit boards that offer reliable protection against dust and moisture
Elevators, escalators, cranes, hoists, winches, cargo pumps, pumps, fans, conveyors, machine tools, yaw and pitch control applications, oil pumps, winders and unwinders, pulp dryers, tissue machinery and extruders.
- PC tools
- VACON Live
- VACON Loader
- VACON Programming
- VACON Save
- Danfoss HCS (Harmonic Calculation Software)